Finding the 25th Hour
Well, of course there are 24 hours in a day. But really, wouldn't it be great if there was just one more? In this course, you'll learn specific techniques to create more usable time in your day (and no, the answer is not to just sleep less!). But we won't stop there - we'll also cover how to actually make this a reality in your complicated life consistently. So while we won't actually be altering the space-time continuum - it will sure feel like you really do have a 25th hour!
If you feel like there just aren’t enough hours in a day, you’re in the right place! In this course we’ll learn how to create time freedom so you can stop burning the candle at both ends and have the time you need and deserve to sit back and enjoy your life!
- Introduction: Get ready to find more time in your day for what matters most to you!
- Day 1: Time Mindset– The 3 most pervasive challenging time mindsets that cause us to set ourselves up for failure again and again
- Day 2: Identifying Priorities – Learn how to make the most of your time by identifying your priorities and understanding what really needs to get done.
- Day 3: Time Allocating – Create benchmarks for how you allocate your time so you can get the necessary things done and still have time for family, fun, and relaxation.
- Day 4: Flexibility – Making room for the unexpected and creating clarity about when and how to make adjustments to your time allocations.
- Day 5: Live with Intention – Continue to live with intention by following these 6 simple dos and don’ts.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.