Nourish Your Body
Eliminate confusion and build confidence! Learn the basic, widely agreed upon, simple nutrition principles you need to know so you can improve your health and achieve your optimal weight. In addition to these nutrition principles, we’ll address the truth about macros, overcoming the 3 most common healthy eating obstacles, and creating nutritional intention. With this course you’ll receive video lessons, a supplemental workbook, homework and activities, and by the end you’ll be able to create a weekly meal plan and understand how to implement these nutrition changes in your real life.
Finding and sticking to a healthy nutrition plan can feel nothing short of impossible. With conflicting advice, rigid guidelines, and new plans coming out seemingly every day it’s easy to become frustrated, overwhelmed, and filled with self-doubt, which is a recipe for disaster. Creating simplicity and confidence within your nutrition plan is the key to long term consistency and success, and it can be done.
In this course, you will learn the basic nourishment facts all the experts agree upon, why they matter, and how to apply them in your daily life (with consideration for your budget, time, and even the pickiest eaters in your family). Nourishing your body well doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult!
- Introduction: Learn the basic nutrition principles you need to know to confidently create a meal plan, improve your health, and achieve your optimal weight.
- Day 1: Best Nutrition Basics Part One – Learn the 1st universally agreed upon nutrition principle and how to apply it inside your real life.
- Day 2: Best Nutrition Basics Part Two – Learn the 2nd and final universally agreed upon nutrition principle and how to apply it inside your real life. Yes… there really are only 2!
- Day 3: The Truth About Macros – Learn all about macronutrients and the diet trends related to them.
- Day 4: Approachable Nutrition – Learn how to overcome the 3 biggest obstacles in eating healthy: budget, time, and picky eating.
- Day 5: Take Action – Create intention, including how to create a meal plan, and begin applying what you’ve learned.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.