Organization and Streamlining
If you dream of having a house that runs like a fine oiled machine, this is the course for you! Learn the organizational techniques and automations that will streamline your workload and allow you to have a tidy, easy to manage home with minimal effort.
Who doesn’t dream of having a home where everything runs smoothly with minimal effort? Establishing organizational systems and automations is the key to making this dream a reality. Give yourself a huge leg up in managing life’s curve balls by having the systems in place to maintain your household with ease.
- Introduction: Learn how to implement organizational techniques, automations, and routines that make your home easier to care for.
- Day 1: Organization – Techniques to organize your home in a way that makes it easy to put everything back where it belongs, avoid pesky questions about where things are, and even get you out the door faster!
- Day 2: Papers – Learn to organize all the papers in your house to reduce work, clutter, and that inevitable anxiety that comes with feeling like you’ve lost or forgotten something.
- Day 3: Automations – Create automations and routines your whole family can help out with to minimize the workload and keep the house tidy.
- Day 4: Intentional Spaces -This often-overlooked technique is the secret to preventing messes and maintaining a clean home with almost no ongoing effort!
- Day 5: Collaboration – Learn how to get everyone in your household involved in organizing, streamlining, and maintaining the systems once they’re established.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.