Sharing the Load
Not only do you not have to do it all but it’s vitally important that you don’t. Learn how to share the load without the arguments, reminders, or frustration.
You don’t have to do it all – and you really shouldn’t! In this course you’ll learn how to share the load with others in your household without frustration, overwhelm, or constant reminding. Everyone in your home can pitch in to carry the load together and you can let go of the guilt, frustration, and overwhelm of carrying it all.
- Introduction: Learn how to clearly communicate, define tasks, share the load, and do it all without reminders, arguments, or frustration.
- Day 1: Setting Expectations – Set the tone for teamwork by learning to create clear expectations for yourself and others by following these simple tips.
- Day 2: Fairness, Equity, and Balance – Learn to recognize factors that impact fairness, equity, and balance so everyone has the opportunity to contribute what they can with consideration for their unique circumstances.
- Day 3: The 4 P’s of Sharing the Load – Deciding who does what doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated. Learn the 4 P’s to make it simple to choose and assign tasks.
- Day 4: Making a Plan – Learn how to have a successful family meeting that not only gets everyone on board but where everyone walks away with clarity, excitement, and feeling like part of a team!
- Day 5: Getting it Done – Learn how to ensure that the shared workload is actually getting done and done properly without oversight, stress, conflict, or frustration.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.