Take Control of Your Relationships
With this healthy relationship course, you’ll learn how to identify and ask for what you need and want, communicate boundaries, and make healthy, confident choices about your relationships so you can create deeper, more meaningful connections, decrease overwhelm and frustration, stop second guessing yourself, and feel amazing about your relationships.
If you feel overwhelmed or anxious about your relationships, you’re not alone. In fact, most people do. Rarely are our relationships as we’d imagined or hope they would be. Whether this is caused by overexposure to those cable Christmas movies (no one’s life looks like that), or social media , we often feel let down and at a loss for how to “fix” our relationships. Understanding how to take control of your relationships is essential to overcoming overwhelm.
Relationship Course Overview:
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Relationships
- Day 1: What Can you Control? – Learn what you can control in your relationships, what you can’t.
- Day 2: Identify Your Needs, Wants, and Boundaries – It is your job to know what’s important to you in your relationships.
- Day 3: Letting Others In (or Out) – Learn how to create comfort in communicating your needs, wants and boundaries.
- Day 4: Communicate Your Needs, Wants, and Boundaries – Set yourself up for success.
- Day 5: Expectations – Communication isn’t the only factor, so today we’ll discuss other factors that can get in the way and how to navigate them.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.