Say goodbye to feeling like it’s never enough and you’re buried under a mountain of housework! Creating a cleaning routine and making it part of your schedule helps reduce overwhelm and increase clarity and confidence. In this course we’ll discuss the various options for keeping up with household tasks and how to create a cleaning schedule that works for your home and family.
- Introduction: Learn how having a cleaning routine can streamline your household work and give you more time for fun, family, and rest.
- Day 1: Weekly Cleaning – Find out if a weekly clean would work best for your circumstances and family and how to fit it into your schedule and make it fun and rewarding.
- Day 2: Daily Cleaning – Learn to approach cleaning daily by breaking down your to-do list into small, simple tasks that get done throughout the week.
- Day 3: Stacked Cleaning – This unique method in which your cleaning tasks are stacked into everyday routines enables you to be more efficient with your time and energy.
- Day 4: Creating a Cleaning Schedule – Bring all the techniques you’ve learned together to create the cleaning routine that works best in your home.
- Day 5: Flexibility – Learn to tweak your cleaning routines so they work for you.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.