It’s amazing how much stuff we have. From papers to kitchen gadgets to clothes and sentimental items it doesn’t take long for our clutter to take on a life of its own. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your stuff, you’re not alone! In this class you’ll learn how reduce overwhelm, feel empowered to tackle your clutter, and learn simple decluttering strategies to help you take your home back (and maybe even make some money while you’re at it).
- Introduction: You can take control of the clutter in your home for good.
- Day 1: Clutter Presentations – Not all clutter is the same. Understanding how you accumulated your clutter and what it is will help you identify the best strategies to address it.
- Day 2: What Matters – Identify how your clutter is associated with, but not aligned to, your personal values.
- Day 3: Decluttering Strategies – Learn 4 simple decluttering strategies and how to best apply them.
- Day 4: Turning Your Clutter into Cash – Making money can be a huge motivator and there are many ways to turn your clutter into cash.
- Day 5: Maintenance – Keep clutter away by learning how to maintain the progress you’ve made and keep up with things as you go along.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.