Learn best practices to create, maintain, and prioritize your to-do lists, prevent urgency, and create a schedule that works for you.
- Introduction: Follow along in this 2-week course to learn how to manage your to-dos at home and work and build a schedule that works for you and your family.
- Day 1: To-Do Lists – Learn the 3 to-do lists every household needs, why they matter, and how to create them!
- Day 2: Clarifying Your To-Do Lists – Break down your tasks, avoid urgency, and gain clarity about what really needs to get done this week.
- Day 3: Routine and Family List Management – Not everything belongs on your schedule! Learn proven, simple strategies to share the routine and family to-dos.
- Day 4: On-Task with Minimal Effort– Learn the best techniques for keeping everyone in your house on task with the least amount of effort.
- Day 5: Creating and Keying Your Individual To-Do Lists – Learn how to create your final to-do list and batch it for maximum efficiency.
- Day 6: Additional Items for Your Schedule – Find out what else need to go on your schedule.
- Day 7: Building Your Schedule – Learn the steps and create your first schedule with me!
- Day 8: Schedule Trouble Shooting – Learn how to trouble shoot this process and find the support you need to stick with it.
- Day 9: Success Set-up – Learn how to live with your schedule and keep it up going forward!
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.