Household management is one of the most stressful parts of adulting. This topic is often discussed among friends and on social media. If you’ve been seeking help to simplify, streamline, and reduce overwhelm in your home what you’ve likely found is a tremendous amount of content that makes you feel like you should be doing even more.
That won’t happen here, instead you’ll learn how to do less and be completely satisfied by identifying what really matters to you, letting go of what doesn’t, changing your mindset, being flexible through life’s challenges and living peacefully and happily in your intentions. It’s time to get off the hamster wheel of cleaning, organizing, planning, and exhaustion!
- Introduction: Mindset change is the foundation for building confidence and clarity.
- Day 1: Mindset Challenges – Understanding the pervasive undermining mindsets that are likely keeping you overwhelmed so you can learn to overcome them.
- Day 2: What Gets Done – How to create clarity about what matters most to you when it comes to household management.
- Day 3: Standard of Clean – Create clarity about what can really be let go of or delegated and how to reduce your workload.
- Day 4: Flexibility and Letting Go – Learn how to identify and let go of what really doesn’t matter and where to get help when you need it most (even if you live alone).
- Day 5: Living your Intention – Put what you’ve learned in action by changing your mindset and creating a plan that reflects your intention and needs inside your real life.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.