Every body is unique and has a unique history and set of needs which change throughout life. Understanding how to decipher your body’s signals and make adjustments to your health management plan is essential to not only creating, but also maintaining and optimizing, your health.
In this course, you’ll learn what is normal for you, how to go about an elimination diet, what you need to know about your microbiome and gut health, how to monitor hydration, exercise, and rest and how to get help and self-advocate.
- Introduction: Learn to listen to your body so you can create your personal optimal health.
- Day 1: Normal vs. Common Symptom Check-in – Identify what your body is telling you with symptoms and feel empowered to improve your daily health
- Day 2: Elimination Diets – Elimination diets are the gold standard of identifying food sensitivities and addressing symptoms.
- Day 3: Microbiome and Gut Health – Microbiome and gut health issues are typical contributors to common (but not normal symptoms).
- Day 4: Hydration, Exercise and Rest – Learn to discern symptoms related to rest, movement, and hydration so you can address them and improve your daily health.
- Day 5: Getting Help – When to seek professional help, who to go to, and how to prepare for your appointment and best advocate for yourself.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.