Body love is not the result of weight loss or improved health, it is the foundation for them. You can’t achieve your best health or optimal weight through deprivation, punishment, and self-loathing. Let’s face it, we’ve all tried that. Unfortunately, this approach leads to burn out, relapse into old habits, and frustration. Many have experienced this cycle time and time again leaving them feeling like a failure, lacking confidence, and becoming more disconnected with their bodies. If that’s you, you’re not alone!
The secret to long term change in managing your health and weight is to start by loving your body and in this course, you’ll learn exactly how to do just that!
- Introduction: Loving your body isn’t a destination, it’s the foundation for improving your health and accomplishing your goals.
- Day 1: Breaking the Cycle – Believe it or not there was a time when you loved your body, and you can get back to that.
- Day 2: Cultivate Body Love – Learn to begin cultivating body love and eliminating negative self-talk and limiting beliefs.
- Day 3: Love is a Verb – You can’t just talk the talk – You need to walk the walk.
- Day 4: Common Pitfalls – Situations and influences that can undermine your progress.
- Day 5: Take Action – Learn how to create a solid foundation for your health journey
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.