Do you feel like there are a million projects in your house that need to get done but no time, money, or energy to do them? Are you feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated? You’re not alone! Keeping up with household projects can be challenging enough without feeling like you’re already behind. It might feel like you need months or even a year or more of nothing but project time to just get caught up, but I assure you there is another way. With this course, you can start making progress on your projects today!
- Introduction: Learn how to identify, prioritize, and schedule projects with consideration for the time, money, and energy you have.
- Day 1: Project Identification – Learn how to create momentum and identify all the projects in your home (judgement free).
- Day 2: Project Prioritizing – Eliminate overwhelm and figure out where to start by learning to prioritize your projects using the 4 key prioritization factors.
- Day 3: Project Scheduling – It’s time to schedule. Discover the best scheduling techniques to make project work happen and even a habit.
- Day 4: Letting Go – Learn to recognize what projects you can let go of, how to reduce future projects, and how to adjust your expectations during challenging times in your life.
- Day 5: Getting Started – Confidently choose your first project, get it scheduled, and get it done!
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.