What is healthy living? Is it a mindset? Or, is it the result of our choices? In our health and fitness course, we’ll help you understand basic, universal health principles so you can avoid overwhelm and create the consistency necessary for improving and even optimizing your health. The truth is, when it comes to maintaining our health, small, consistent steps have a FAR bigger impact than drastic change which is often unsustainable. Health is a long game reliant upon the choices you make regularly. In this class we’ll discuss the steps to a healthy lifestyle and what choices make the biggest impact (and don’t require you to turn your world upside down).
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Health
- Day 1: Mindset – Mindset has the biggest impact on your health journey.
- Day 2: Nutrition – Breakthrough all the noise and conflicting advice regarding diet.
- Day 3: Sleep – Sleep is now the 2nd factor in weight loss and health, even beating out exercise.
- Day 4: Movement – Find out how much and what type of exercise is most impactful to your health.
- Day 5: Care – Health improvement, maintenance, and optimization aren’t solo pursuits. They require a team!
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.