Taking care of your home can feel incredibly overwhelming and demanding and the worst part is, it’s never ending! Learn to create clarity, prioritize your tasks and projects, and get help so you can say enough is enough to feeling like it’s never enough and finally find peace in your home!
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Home
- Day 1: What Needs to Get Done? – For every person, household, and family there is a unique list of things that need to be done.
- Day 2: What Matters Most? – Not everything in your home is a “must-do”.
- Day 3: Who Can Do It? – Find out how to share the load, what to share, and whom you can share it with.
- Day 4: Create a Plan – Learn about the various ways to fit your household tasks into your daily life seamlessly and make a plan to get you started.
- Day 5: Projects and More – Take control of your household projects.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.