The steps to financial freedom start at the feet of proper money management. Though it’s a common source of overwhelm, frustration, and stress for most people, it no longer has to be! Create clarity, intention, and peace in your finances and reclaim confidence in your financial decision making.
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Money
- Day 1: Money Mindset – Understanding and unraveling the myths you may believe about money management is essential.
- Day 2: Where Are You Now – Let’s take an up-close look at not only the numbers but also your values, personal preferences, and financial style.
- Day 3: Essential, Preferred, Desired – Identify what expenses and spending are essential, preferred, or desired.
- Day 4: What Matters Most to You? – Learn to create financial freedom by identifying your lifestyle factors and financial style.
- Day 5: Bringing it All Together – Make a plan.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.
There are no reviews yet.