Money management is a common source of overwhelm, frustration, and stress for most people, but it doesn’t have to be! Create clarity, intention, and peace in your finances so you can build the financial confidence you’ve been dreaming of.
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Money
- Day 1: Money Mindset – Understanding and unraveling the myths you may believe about money management is essential.
- Day 2: Where Are You Now – Let’s take an up-close look at not only the numbers but also your values, personal preferences, and financial style.
- Day 3: Essential, Preferred, Desired – Identify what expenses and spending are essential, preferred, or desired.
- Day 4: What Matters Most to You? – Learn to create financial freedom by identifying your lifestyle factors and financial style.
- Day 5: Bringing it All Together – Make a plan.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.