Learning how to take control of your relationships isn’t easy. The way we connect with those around us is directly based on the relationship we have with ourselves. Learning how to build stronger relationships, and how to build better relationships, really depends on how well we accommodate and communicate our own needs, wants and boundaries.
Relationship Course Overview:
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Relationships
- Day 1: What can you control? – Learn what you can control in your relationships, what you can’t.
- Day 2: Identify your needs, wants, and boundaries – It is your job to know what’s important to you in your relationships.
- Day 3: Letting others in (or out) – Learn how to create comfort in communicating your needs, wants and boundaries.
- Day 4: Communicate your needs, wants, and boundaries – Set yourself up for success.
- Day 5: Expectations – Communication isn’t the only factor – today we’ll discuss other factors that can get in the way and how to navigate them.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.