Learn how to identify and ask for what you need and want, communicate boundaries, and make healthy, confident choices about your relationships so you can create deeper more meaningful connection, decrease overwhelm and frustration, stop second guessing yourself, and feel amazing about your relationships.
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Relationships
- Day 1: What can you control? – Learn what you can control in your relationships, what you can’t.
- Day 2: Identify your needs, wants, and boundaries – It is your job to know what’s important to you in your relationships.
- Day 3: Letting others in (or out) – Learn how to create comfort in communicating your needs, wants and boundaries.
- Day 4: Communicate your needs, wants, and boundaries – Set yourself up for success.
- Day 5: Expectations – Communication isn’t the only factor – today we’ll discuss other factors that can get in the way and how to navigate them.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.