By taking control of your time, you can learn to effectively manage, distribute and utilize your limited daily hours. In doing this we’ll be able to reduce stress, prevent overwhelming situations, and help avoid burnout. And while you’ll likely find yourself with a lot more down time, doing things that are relaxing, enjoyable, and that align with your long-term vision, you’ll also notice that you are far more creative and productive.
Time Management Course Description:
- Introduction: Welcome to Take Control of Your Time
- Day 1: Getting Started – Are you running your schedule or is your schedule running you?
- Day 2: Evaluation – Not everything on your schedule is a “must do”.
- Day 3: Breakthrough – Taking care of yourself is not optional.
- Day 4: Make a Plan – Learn how to make a time management plan.
- Day 5: Mindful Flexibility – Gain clarity regarding how to create flexibility in your schedule.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson. Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.
Take the first step today and learn how to get control of your time and your life.
. (verified owner) –
Great course – so helpful!