In this course we dig deep into advanced time management skills so you can identify and work in your rhythm, build time confidence, create balance and improve productivity when you’re working from home, and implement some of the best power time strategies.
- Introduction: Learn how to master time management with these advanced strategies
- Day 1: Working with Your Rhythm– Get more done in less time by learning how to work with your own unique rhythm.
- Day 2: Decision Fatigue & Time Efficiency – Learn how to be more efficient with your time by implementing strategies to avoid decision making and decision fatigue.
- Day 3: Working From Home – Learn to create division between work and home so you can be fully present where you are in the moment.
- Day 4: Power Blocks – Blocking time in your schedule for focused concentration and eliminating distractions will help you tackle even the most daunting and challenging tasks.
- Day 5: Making Time for What Matters – Learn to assess what matters most to you and what has the biggest pay off so you can create your ideal schedule.
- Quiz – Test yourself on what you’ve learned.
Includes a printable Workbook with detailed explanations and thoughtful exercises and homework to enhance each daily lesson.
Lessons, review, homework and exercises are designed to take 30-40 minutes per day.