Looks like when it rains it pours! As soon as I finished my post for The Blogger Recognition Award I was notified that I was also nominated for The Real Neat Blogger Award. Whether it’s my first or 50th award nomination I will always be excited and feel honored. I’m so happy to know that I create content that other’s love and connect with! I hope you agree that Upcycled Adulting is a “Real Neat Blog”!
I’d like to thank Lynette at School of Tough Moms for the nomination! It’s particularly touching to be nominated by a blogger who’s content and writing style I so enjoy!
- Display the blog award logo in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Interview Questions & Answers:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I believe strongly in following your gut and doing what you’re led to do. That’s why I started my blog. I had NO intention of becoming a blogger and knew nothing about it but I’m glad I did it!
2. What has been the most difficult challenge to figure out with your blog?
Everything tech related! I had no tech experience and extreme tech fear prior to starting my blog. Honestly I’m still trying to figure it out!
3. What is something fun and unique about you?
I love to dance… anywhere, anytime… whenever and wherever the mood strikes. My kids aren’t even embarrassed anymore. They’re completely used to it.
4. What advice would you give your younger self?
Perfection is a lie. Do what you love and what you’re led to do. I wasted WAY too much time and energy being bound by perfectionism!
5. Name one thing you would like to do or try.
I REALLY want to go to Israel. Other than that I typically try everything as it comes to mind. Why wait?
6. Are you more of a dinner kind of person, or a skip to dessert kind of person?
All about dinner! I have food allergies so dessert is challenging for me. I eat it when it’s an option but I know that I feel A LOT better when I avoid sugar (especially since I have a sugar addiction).
7. Where is the farthest from home you have traveled?
The farthest from home is probably Switzerland, however by miles Hawaii might be further.
I love checking out new blogs and I hope you’ll sneak a peak at these awesome blogs and talented bloggers!
- Lynn ~ Shaping Her World With – Autism
- Ashlee ~ Ashlee Nicole Explained
- Jonathan ~ My Vertigo and Me
- Gemma ~ Help Me, I’m Adulting
- Naomi ~ Inching Forwards
- Suktara ~ Oh Well Yes
- Heather ~ The Gen X Journey
- What is your goal for your blog?
- What is your best blogging advice?
- Where would you most like to travel to?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is the #1 item on your bucket list?
- If there was one thing you could ask others to do to help or support you what would it be?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Again, I am so grateful to be nominated for this award! I appreciate all of the support and encouragement from my readers and followers! Y’all are the BEST!!!
Never miss a thing! For more content like this, discounts on upcoming products and exclusive members only content, Become a Member of Our Community!